First Thing "The Purpose Of This BLOG"

Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Wel to be honest, i am frustrated of using that "about me" column of orkut to express my feelings or whatever i want to say or want to convey etc etc ..... so i decided to use blog because this is the rite place to do so and even orkut has added a column named feeds so i decided chalo stop fucking that "about me" column of orkut lets use this but this doesnt mean that iam not going to change that abt me section of orkut still i will do that but a bit less frequently than earlier.


again to be honest in fact not honest but to be very honest i dont expect you, to read all this, if you are still reading this than thanx a lot. But dont ever blame me ki bore kar diya yaar maine kisi ko force nahi kiya kai yeh sab raayta padne ke liye its ur decision

No comments: