Damaged

Friday, June 22, 2007
I dont think this blog fits anywhere in the list i provided in second blog "wat u willl find here", but i am so happy that finally i decided to write a blog, of wat i got today, no its not a treasure nor a job neither a gal accepted my proposal, it may seem silly to you but yes i am happy because i got internet today at my home, ya its not as fast as i was having earlier but any way i can manage wid it for few days .

Now why this post has got the tittle "Damaged"??


wel whenever my father spend money on me and my never lasting demands he used to say this word today praveen damaged my xxxx Rs, N today infact not today but yesterday i damaged 4000 Rs on all this. So the reason may be clear to you (my one and only one reader that's none other than me).

No comments: